Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I am to marry Demetrius?!

Today I found out by my father that i am to marry Demetrius! I can not do so as I am in love with my beloved Lysander! If I chose to disobey my father, I will either have to become a nun or be killed! I must say I would rather be killed than then have to marry that fool! He is very much in love with me despite my pure hatred towards him. Lysander and I have decided to run off and get married without my father knowing so. We have told our plans to my good friend Helena, and hopefully she doesn't mention this to Demetrius. Helena is madly in love with him, yet its like he doesn't even realise she exists! Things would be so much easier if he could just realise what a wonderful and beautiful person she is! If they were to marry, my father would no longer beg of me to marry Demetrius, and my wish to be with Lysander would come true! Now our friendship is slowly falling apart and she pities me because of the fact that Demetrius loves me and not her. None of this is my fault, I'm just being myself, and I don't even treat him well! Ive told him about my feelings, yet he continues to feel the same about me! I don't understand why he would love someone who doesn't even love him back! Helena is now becoming jealous due to this and its starting to concern me. If only Demetrius truly understood how she felt...

No comments:

Post a Comment