Wednesday, June 16, 2010

There's no need for jealousy...


Helena told Demetrius about my plan to run off with Lysander and marry. Now they are following us into the forest, and all i have heard so far is her exposing her deep love for Demetrius. It sickens me just seeing the way he treats her! She is willing to do anything for his and yet he does not accept? They used to have a thing for each other, but everything is different now... he just doesn't understand. Can't he see that I am fully in love with Lysander!? Why waste his time chasing after something he will never have, when there's something perfect right in front of his eyes!
Lately Helena seems quite angry at me because of the fact Demetrius completely ignores her, and she thinks its my fault. Once again, I did not do anything wrong! I am trying to make things better, but they seem to be getting worse!
At the moment I am very much confused! This morning as I woke, I noticed Lysander was not where he was the night before; he had completely disappeared! Then later that day when I finally found him, things didn't seem right! He did not speak to me, and as I asked him what was wrong, he was completely oblivious to me! What is happening!?

No comments:

Post a Comment