Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My Dream's are now reality

I woke up the next morning feeling slightly weak, but well rested. What had happened last night? It seemed so unrealistic! Demetrius, Lysander and Helena were lying around me when I woke. Everything form the night before was just a blur in my mind. The others said they hardly remembered anything either. I guess it was all just a dream!
Today I feel very happy, the best I've felt in some time! I have wonderful news! Lysander and I are more in love then ever and are now officially getting married! I am also very happy for Helena and Demetrius, as they are getting married also! The four of us will celebrate at the Duke's Wedding, and get to see a lovely play performed by some workers and fairies! Everything seems perfect, and I'm sure things will only get better from now on! The wedding is now only hours away, and must I say, I can no longer wait! I will not be forbidden to marry my true love Lysander, due to the fact Demetrius is no longer in love with me, and my father can't stop him from loving Helena! It seems as if my life has just started! I wish my two friends Demetrius and Helena all the best at the start of their new lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment